Written by: Cindy Powers Prosor
The world is rapidly changing. Have you noticed the chaos? Financial institutions are crumbling. Currency is falling. Leadership is collapsing.
Over the last several months there has been a growing shift in the vibration of our planet. We are leaving what is referred to as the third dimension and entering into the fifth dimension. The fifth dimension is a frequency of light that transcends separation and duality.
The third dimension cannot be sustained. This old way is based in a paradigm of domination…with its fear and separation, struggle and worry, scarcity, violence and the desire for power over others and the need to have more.
Instead, imagine a world based in oneness, joy, gratitude, abundance and love. Where people feel connected to each other and to the earth and for the good of ALL concerned. As we co-create together, our fear is replaced with gratitude, connection, hope and trust.
Those who resist and hold onto their separateness and need to control will be quite uncomfortable through this global transition. As we consciously choose to shift our perspective from survival and fear to loving co-operation, the world as we see it will shift along with us.
For many of us, this is easier said than done.
We are pioneers in this changing world. Trust is key as we learn to intuitively navigate this new terrain together. We need to be active participants in creating new maps, accessing new tools, and supporting each other while we grow and learn along the way.
Fearfully forcing, controlling and manipulating the people and circumstances around us sp irals us down into hopelessness, frustration, confusion and despair. Access to new tools and this form of power will spiral us up into hope, passion, compassion, optimism, joy and freedom.
We have a choice. We can try to hold onto our old limiting fear-based beliefs of separation or come together in unity, co-creating win-win situations for all concerned. We feed each with our thoughts, words, actions, emotions and beliefs.
Below is a very partial and brief list of eight tools available to us now. With this current energetic shift, they are becoming more powerful and easier to access for all of us.
1. Intuition – Listening to your inner wisdom. Where does it live in you? Just like any new “muscle” it needs developing. Practice listening within and allow your intuition to guide you along your path and show you the way.
2. Angels, Spirit Guides and unseen friends – You have guardian angels with you right now. They’re around you always. Because of free will, you must call on them and ask for their help and guidance. After you do, pay attention to their whispers and subtle messages. They are here to help and want to help you with every area of your life.
3. Imagination – Inviting and exploring the unknown opens up a world of possibilities you never even knew existed. Begin exploring your desires and l et them engage your imagination.
4. Nature – Trees, water, crystals and earth ground and connect you to your true Self. Time in nature can inspire, heal, sooth, and connect you to information and answers you are looking for. Take care of nature and she will take care of you.
5. Resonance Causation – This is often referred to as the Law of Attraction. Your resonance alters the world around you. Below are some forms of resonance causation.
6. Emotions – You are energy. Your energy is dictated by your emotion. Each emotion is a frequency. A combination of emotions creates your resonance. This paired with imagination is a powerful tool. Begin with imagination and tap into the feeling or resonance of being there. You attract to you that which you feel.
For example, the feeling of “success” has a specific resonance. When you imagine and feel successful, yo u have a high chance of being successful. When you imagine and feel failure, you continue to fail. When you imagine and feel grateful, you create more things to be grateful for.
7. Sound and words – Your words and sounds are powerful! Each sound and word has a specific resonance. Notice what you say and how you say it. Notice your story and how you tell it? Notice what music you listen to and how it makes you feel?
8. Colors – Colors are light waves of specific length. Each color vibrates at a different speed. The vibration of color can have a profound effect on your health and how you feel. Colors may be used to treat many physical and emotional disorders.
Remember, you live in a friendly world. You have all the tools you need to create your life. Slow things down and tap into the power and gifts that are waiting for you now.
We are all connected. It’s time to see each other through eyes of compassion and love. Instead of judging your fellow traveler, lend them a hand. When you do, know you are helping yourself.
Cindy Powers Prosor CPCC, the Intuitive Heart Mentor, helps her clients awaken to a new way of being…transforming fear and doubt into confidence, trust and joy. Get her FREE video series on how you can do this too at http://openingdoorwithin.com